Tuesday 22 May 2012

There and back again

Tomorrow is the launch of the 1$ tea of the day promotion at Davids tea and I'm super excited. It was a little less than a year ago that I first started my "terrific tea tasting journey": a quest to try all of the teas at that very same store.

I was a little intimidated by all of the teas on the wall, but, after about 3 months I had finally tried the last tea (for the time being), Sencha Ashikubo, which just so happens to be Davids favorite :)

There have been many new teas to tantalize my taste buds since then, and I'm sure there will be more to follow, but I find myself drawn more and more to the straight teas these days. I'm still quite fond of the flavored teas, of course, but the subtle flavors are more intriguing to me now for whatever reason.

It has been said that the whole point of a journey is to return to where you came from and know it for the first time. I'll drink to that.

FKA


No comments:

Post a Comment