If you love tea, randomness, and having these two combine to gather deep insights into your psyche, then this blog post is for you!
The test is simple:
1. Open up this random number generator in two separate tabs, and the shop teas section of the Davids tea website in another.
2. In this first random number generator tab, you want to generate 10 random integer between 1 and 8, in 1 column.
3. Write these numbers down in order. 1=black tea, 2=green tea, 3=white tea, 4=oolong, 5=rooibos, 6=pu'erh, 7=mate, 8=herbal
Note: There are, in order, 42, 34, 18, 15, 20, 8, 5, and 46 distinct teas in the above categories.
4. For each number listed in 3, you'll want to generate 1 random number to attached to it. Ex. If your first number is 3, you'd generate a random number between 1 and 18, say 13, and write that as 3-13.
5. Go to the Davids tea website and look up your list of 10 teas. Ex. If you had 3-13, you'd go to the white teas section and look up the 13th tea in alphabetical order, which is Pom Power.
6. Assign this list of 10 teas, in order to the following 10 things:
1.How you see yourself.
2.How others see you.
3.Your best friend.
4.Your ideal Partner.
5.Your life purpose.
6.Your greatest strength.
8.Your true self.
9. Your inspiration.
10. Your life in a tea.
7.Look up the descriptions for each tea and learn and enormous amount about yourself, or have a laugh.
8. Invite your friends to do the same and compare results, or drink the teas :)
1.If you have, say, three 1s in your list, then you could save time by generating 3 random numbers between 1 and 42 and attaching these numbers in order.
2.Write down your favorite things about the teas and what the taste/smell reminds you of.
3.Do the same for the tea names.
4.If you know about symbolism, you can go to town with the information you get in 2 and 3 and catch a glimpse of your psyche.